Monday, December 1, 2008

Holiday Ice Rink: Union Square San Francisco

This weekend, Nathan, Gloria and I drove into the city to skate outdoors in Union Square.

Dude, it really was the perfect evening. No traffic on the way. Parked easily. Got to cut the entire line with our online tickets (which they weren't supposed to do but they did it for us!). Skating was to a great mix of music, not the annoying stuff at the Easy Street Rink in Simi. Well, probably most things beat that horrible rink, but I had to make the point. I love skating outside, especially at night! Yay! Anyway, the backdrop couldn't have been better: Macy's display, Union Square Christmas Tree, Tiffany's, Sax Fifth Avenue, etc. Here are some fun pix. We ended the night with dinner on top of Macy's. So great.


Nathan and I after trying to take a million skating action shots that failed.


If you look closely, Hotel Huntington is in the left background...It's where we stayed on our first anniversary. Great place.


Glor and I on the ice.


Yay for family!


Glor and I from the top of the Macy's Department store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!