Monday, March 9, 2009

Home Hunting

I was tempted to call this post "house hunting" but I knew that it might lead to the misconception that we're actually buying a house...which in fact, is not the case. (though, that might be fun!) If you know me well, than you know that I always refer to the place that I live as my "house" or "home" even if it's just a small apartment. So, anyway, that is what is underway at the Chase house....serious home hunting!

Nate leaves in the morning, actually a few hours from now, for New York to scope out the various apartment listings we've found online and meet with a broker. I'm excited about a couple of the places, especially one in Brooklyn. I'll know for sure by Tuesday! I'll update that soon.

This is all happening so quickly now! Eeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!