Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's official...the Chase's are going back East!




Yes, it's true! After almost a year of job searching (but an intense few months), Nathan has landed a sweet position with a company called Arup in New York City (map below for the curious ones). People have been asking a million questions about the move and the answer to most of that is "we don't know!" What we do know is that the move will take place the end of March--signing a lease for April 1st. I've told my work I'm leaving so that's all set too. I'm super sad about that, by the way, because things have been so great there. I guess it's better to leave on a high note than on a low one, though, right?

So, there you go. I'll be planning on doing lots of moving updates, etc, through my blog so keep checking back! And for fellow Sox fanatics....don't you worry. As I have said many times, what do Sox fans do in New York City???? Cheer for the Mets! Haha....




View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!